Luton, Bedfordshire Permanent, full-time
Apply on employer’s website
TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer. Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time.
As an Email Marketing Designer/Developer in our Marketing Platform team, you will be responsible for developing innovative and responsive creative solutions for our email marketing programs, journeys and campaigns, as well as working on our other multi-channel campaigns. You will ensure we present our propositions and messages in an engaging way both internally and externally to capture customer interest & interaction and will help us leverage the power of the leading real-time marketing platform – Braze.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role. This role can be based in either our Luton, Hannover, Rijswijk, Zaventem or Stockholm office.
ABOUT THE JOB
Guidelines for Automation and Campaign Specialists
- Support in the definition of creative guidelines for all designers, Automation Specialists and Campaign Specialists to use across our email and CRM campaigns.
- Define best practice guidelines for use of common components for all Designers, Automation Specialists and Campaign Specialists to use across our email and CRM campaigns.
- Design and develop innovative and responsive creative solutions for our marketing programs, journeys and campaigns.
- Drive the design of creative, using best practice user experience, information architecture and direct response techniques to capture customer interest & interaction, to help move people through the sales funnel towards booking.
- Develop and test responsive email templates using extensive personalisation.
Journey & campaign production
- Develop creative concepts, wireframes and final visuals in response to the brief, including marketing templates, marketing components across different communication channels (e.g. mobile push, in-app messages, content cards, email, merchandising banners etc.)
- Develop a strong understanding of the needs of the target audience, how they interact with channels/communications and usability considerations. Make use of this knowledge in the development of new projects.
- Ensure templates and components can be easily maintained & operated effectively by Centres of Excellence and markets.
- Rigorously test all templates and components to ensure they render correctly across browsers and devices.
- Play an active role in the agile process, managing your backlog items so they align to the overall backlog and priorities.
- Produce content for internal use to showcase our campaigns to stakeholders around the business
- Proven track record of developing email tempates for use alongside industry-leading technology (ideally Braze but also Salesforce, Adobe, EMarsys, IBM etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge and experitise of marketing platforms, and strong knowledge and experience of relevant coding languages (HTML, CSS, Liquid script etc.)
- Skilled in developing mobile responsive templates and in use of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Flash
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch)
- Previous experience in a similar digital roles
- Experience working with API’s and related tools
- Experience working using agile methodologies in digital product development
- Experience of data driven marketing techniques
UX Designer job in Luton, Bedfordshire
Luton, Bedfordshire Permanent, full-time
Apply on employer’s website
As a User Experience (UX) Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions as part of our responsive, multi-national web portfolio – to give our customers the inspiration they need to find and easily book their dream holiday, through simple, usable, engaging and exciting experiences. To do this you’ll be working collaboratively with UX colleagues in research and design, UI designers and developers in an Agile development environment, and creating and maintaining effective relationships with key business stakeholders.
Our UK Head office is in Luton but TUI believes that work is something you do, not somewhere you go. We believe in offering as much flexibility to the individual on whether they work from an office or elsewhere. Of course there may be occasions when we will need you in the office for business reasons, but wherever reasonable we allow you to make the choice.
Please be aware the successful candidate will be required to attend our Head office location on average 1 day a week.
Please note the closing date for applications is : Sunday 1st January
ABOUT THE JOB
As a UX Designer in one of our Agile ‘pods’, you’ll be part of a small, semi-autonomous design team working closely with other Ecommerce disciplines, to deliver great customer experiences for your team’s area of responsibility (which could be a holiday product or a stage in the user journey). Each pod also contains product management, 3 scrum development teams, analysis and optimisation. Your key responsibilities will be:
- You’ll be passionate about understanding our customers, their needs and behaviours, and will work closely with our Researchers, Analysts and Insights team to seek and understand qual and quant insight and feedback for your area of responsibility
- You’ll ensure that the user is represented appropriately throughout your design process through seeking appropriate feedback, and using this to inform design priorities. For instance through performing unmoderated usability testing, avoiding bias in seeking genuine feedback on your designs
UX Design in the Agile team
- Collaboration will be regular with Product Owners, analysts and other designers within your Pod, including inputting into prioritisation with evidence and reasoned good practice
- You’ll be practicing iterative, user-centred design on the agreed priorities, to balance outcomes pragmatically between customer needs and business objectives, taking into account technical constraints to deliver usable solutions
- Providing useful and constructive feedback to other UX and UI designers in your pod, and sharing your findings and collaborating with the wider pod team to validate and optimise your ideas
- Ensuring your designs work well with adjacent parts of the user journey, and are consistent experientially
- Collaborating with technical teams to ensure that your designs are clearly understood and translated into quality solutions that meet the objectives
- Identifying opportunities to test variants and new experiences through optimisation A/B testing, and owning the delivery of these designs
Alongside your pod team, you’ll be part of wider design communities across the pods – both for design holistically and for UX Design specifically – working with the UX Practice outside the pods to ensure we deliver consistent, joined-up experiences across the pods.
- You’ll share your ideas and progress on design work through holding effective design reviews with colleagues from around the Ecommerce community, and also contribute ideas and feedback to other designers that helps them deliver high quality solutions
- And contribute to communities within the wider design team to address particular, broad design topics (eg accessibility
An enthusiastic User Experience Designer, with at least 2 years’ hands-on experience in full UCD lifecycle in a commercial, Agile environment
A proven track record as a successful UX practitioner, with responsive design experience
Self-motivated and results-driven, with good oral and written communications skills
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skillsAbility to handle
Senior UX Designer job in Luton, Bedfordshire
Luton, Bedfordshire Permanent, full-time
Apply on employer’s website
As a Senior UX Designer in one of our Agile ‘pods’, you’ll be part of a small, semi-autonomous design team working closely with other Ecommerce disciplines, to deliver great customer experiences for your team’s area of responsibility (which could be a holiday product or a stage in the user journey). Each pod also contains product management, scrum development teams, analytics and optimisation.
Our Head office is in Luton but TUI believes that work is something you do, not somewhere you go. We believe in offering as much flexibility to the individual on whether they work from an office or elsewhere. Of course there may be occasions when we will need you in the office for business reasons, but wherever reasonable we allow you to make the choice.
Please note the closing date for applications is Sunday 1st January
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll be passionate about understanding our customers, their needs and behaviours, and advocating for them in project definition. This means working closely both with our Digital Researchers and Analysts to understand all types of insight that can inform your designs and decision-making.
- Ensuring that the user is represented appropriately throughout your design process through seeking appropriate feedback – for instance through performing your own unmoderated usability testing, and helping less experienced colleagues to follow good practice through all forms of feedback and design validation.
- You’ll be practicing iterative, user-centred design, balancing pragmatically between customer needs and business objectives. Your knowledge of collaborative techniques such as cognitive walkthroughs, effective design reviews and ideation wil help you arrive at better solutions for the more complex pieces you’ll be asked to deliver – dealing with technical constraints, understanding the impact radius of changes and working with others outside your team to ensure an effective experience is maintained over time across our customers’ online journeys.
- Your outputs will usually be designs and prototypes to mid-fidelity, that you’ll work closely with a UI Designer to bring fully to life and align with the appropriate branding.
- As a key member of one of our agile ‘Pods’, you’ll be collaborating regularly with Product Owners, analysts, developers and other designers, inputting into backlog generation and prioritisation and identifying opportunities for optimisation through A/B testing. You’ll work on backlog priorities and support others in the Pod too – role modelling good practice and mentoring less experienced colleagues to help them grow, maximising the value of your knowledge.
- Alongside your pod team, you’ll be part of wider design communities across the pods – both for design holistically and for UX Design specifically – working with the UX Practice outside the pods to ensure we deliver consistent, joined-up experiences across the pods.
- This will involve such things as sharing your ideas and progress on design work through holding effective design reviews with colleagues, contributing ideas and feedback to other designers, contributing to communities within the wider design team to address particular, broad design topics (eg accessibility), and will require understanding the goals and objectives of other pods to be able to provide effective feedback and support, and ensure effective customer journeys are maintained.
To do all this you’ll need to be able to get up to speed quickly, in order to understand the needs of our customers, the objectives of the business and the technical capabilities of the systems involved. You’ll also need to be a great communicator, and able to maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and colleagues of various disciplines.
Enthusiastic UX professional with extensive, demonstrable hands-on experience in full UCD lifecycle in an Agile digital commercial environment
A proven track record as a successful UX practitioner, with strong responsive design experience
A strong portfolio demonstrating your achievements across multiple complex projects, solving a variety of customer and business problems
Self-motivated and results-driven, with great communication and persuasion skills
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the gravitas to influence and persuade stakeholdersAbility to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of deliverable
Senior Product Owner -Digital Wallet job in New Works, Shropshire
New Works, Shropshire Permanent, full-time or part-time
Apply on employer’s website
Job Title: Senior Product Owner, Digital Wallet
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: Remote within the UK
Contract Type: Permanent
Show the status quo where to go
We’ve made huge progress on our transformation into a digital bank – from launching new digital propositions for customers to giving our colleagues more flexibility and Virgin oomph. Together, we’re creating something unique in UK banking. And we’re accelerating our digital drive to position ourselves as the number one digital bank, so it’s a massively exciting time to be joining us.
Here’s what it means for YOU:
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)
- Up to five extra paid well-being days per year
- A 35 hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
- Ability to work anywhere in the UK (where the role allows)
And, you get these Red Hot Rewards from day one!
Launching our digital wallet and new merchant services proposition is an exciting step on our transformation into a digital bank. We’ve got lots to do, and we need great colleagues to help us. Dynamic. Forward thinking. Excited by the latest payments technology. Great understanding of digital banking mobile apps, and a relentless desire to deliver world class digital experiences for our customers day in day out, giving customers the 5* experience they expect from Virgin Money.
Day to day you’ll…
- Oversee and own the day-to-day performance of our new Digital Wallet.
- Support and contribute to the Digital Wallet strategy and ongoing product roadmap.
- Collate and review customer feedback through all available channels, including App Store ratings, direct customer feedback, social media, and in-app analytics to understand customer sentiment towards the Digital Wallet and identify areas for improvement.
- Own and prioritise the ongoing Digital Wallet backlog of fixes, maintenance releases, and customer journey improvements, balancing commercial, technical and customer needs.
- Direct digital and data engineering teams to resolve live service incidents quickly and deliver ongoing Digital Wallet improvements.
- Own delivery and performance of Digital Wallet engagement strategies, creating excitement and driving improvements in customer advocacy and engagement through a range of methods including in-app features such as prize draws, and customer communications.
- Oversee planned releases and maintenance windows, co-ordinating activities across business and technical stakeholders and minimising customer inconvenience and platform downtime.
- Understanding the external competitive landscape, including market trends and innovations at payment and other digital competitors to drive ongoing improvement to the Digital Wallet.
To be brilliant you must have…
- Be an expert in digital payments platforms.
- Experience as a digital product owner with the skills to manage and prioritise digital feature backlogs and roadmaps.
- Able to lead digital and data engineering team to deliver in Agile frameworks.
- Customer focus, able to translate customer feedback and metrics into deliverable activities.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels of the bank.
- Able to think strategically, but also get hands-on and into the detail when needed.
- Understanding of the power of brand and purpose to drive customer engagement.
- Leadership skills.
- Self-starting and driven to succeed.
It’s a bonus if you have…but not essential…
- A deep understanding of payments and Digital Wallets in the UK and beyond.
- Experience in digital proposition development methodologies.
- Strategic thinker with one eye on the future while delivering success in the short term.
- Strong understanding of all things digital from a design and digital experience perspective.
- Passionate about all things digital and aware of the latest emerging technologies.
- Prior success engaging customers through digital technologies and communications.
- Strong knowledge of the latest data protection rules and best practices, including data minimisation, GDPR, privacy by design and consent management
- Strong understanding of digital propositions, including digital wallets, payments, and rewards.
- Experience working with third parties and able to represent Virgin Money in external forums.
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the “to be brilliant section” above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don’t let that put you off applying, we’d love to hear from you!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our careers team at .
Now the legal bit…
Living A Life More Virgin allows our colleagues to be based anywhere in the UK (if the role allows it) but we will need to you to confirm you have the Right to Work in the UK.
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years’ worth of satisfactory references.
Editor (12 mths FTC) job in London, South East England
London, South East England Contract, full-time
Register and upload your CV to apply with just one click
This Editor position takes responsibility for ensuring the quality, accuracy and consistency of our 24/7 global security and medical information and analysis. In addition to editing content to the highest standards, they will draft short advisories to notify clients of breaking security events worldwide. They will also provide high quality editorial support to our security and medical operations, by guiding reporting priorities and contributing to the development of Security and Medical Specialists, notably through the provision of feedback and training.
- Edit and publish security and medical content in line with Editorial Quality and service delivery standards, including text, audio, video and imagery.
- Draft short advisories to notify clients of breaking and emerging security and medical events worldwide.
- Ensure consistency of security and medical content against global and country thresholds, and across Membership service lines.
- Maintain daily reporting schedules and shift record.
- Provide high quality editorial support to the security and medical operation, including helping to guide reporting consistency, priorities and coverage.
- Support the development and training of regional Security and Medical Specialists, and ensure they receive regular editorial feedback in line with established Editorial Quality standards.
- Assist in responding to client queries / feedback on security content as required
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- High proficiency at copy-editing and proof-reading
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experienced user of content management systems
- Fluency in MS Office software
- Familiarity with multimedia content creation (audio, video, interactive maps)
- Strong understanding of global security and public health issues
- Ability to work with diverse teams in a cross-cultural and/or remote context
- Solid editorial experience, ideally in a news or current affairs environment.
- Experience of writing for a business audience.
- International work experience.
- Multi-media and content development experience is preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, politics, international relations or a related field.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Five shifts per seven days according to shift schedule as appropriate.
Private health care, Dental cover, Pension scheme, Life assurance
22 days annual leave increasing with service, option to buy additional leave, Birthday leave
Cycle2work, season ticket loans, gym discounts
Access to our Employee Assistance & Employee Support Programme
Opportunity to work at Chiswick Park, business park and all Enjoy-Work events
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity, and development. We encourage every person to be their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion, equality and support.
International SOS has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employer’s Institute (TEI) for 2022.